- 1 Exercises to lift and round buttocks at home
- 2 Basic exercises lift your buttocks
- 3 Static Exercises Lift Your Buttocks
- 4 Maintaining the shape of the buttocks
- 5 Diet
- 6 Exercises Lift Your Buttocks Useful Tips
Exercises to lift and round buttocks at home
Exercises Lift Your Buttocks. The buttocks are the small, medium and large muscles. The small muscle provides lifting of the buttocks up. The compiled set of exercises will help girls change the shape of their priests, improve the look of their hips at home.
Agree that the saggy bottom of the priests does not look very attractive. Especially when the girl is wearing a swimsuit. To lift the buttocks and make them more seductive, you need to work hard. Exercise will be much more effective with a healthy diet. This set of exercises is suitable for home use and does not require any special equipment. Dumbbells can be used as weights.
What Exercises Lift Your Buttocks
Exercises for lifting the buttocks can be divided into 3 types:
- Basic. They are considered the most difficult physically and technically. Includes two or more joint movements.
- Insulating. Single-joint exercise. Only one joint takes part in the movement.
- Static. Muscles are loaded statically, when the joints are immobile.
Consider first basic, then isolating and finally static exercises. To lift your glutes up, use these exercises in a comprehensive workout.
|Glute bridge lying on the floor||3||12-15|
|Swing legs to the side on all fours||2||10-12|
|Deadlift on straight legs||3||15|
|Standing side swings||3||20|
|Lateral leg raises lying on the side||2||15|
|Leading the leg back while standing on all fours||3||20|
|Static bridge||3||1 minute|
|“Chair” exercise for the buttocks||3||1 minute|
Basic exercises lift your buttocks
Warm up before plie squats to avoid injury. Jump, run in place, swing your arms.
Performed with dumbbells. If not, do with free weights.
- Place your feet wide. The toes of the feet should point in different directions.
- Squat as if there is a chair under you. Inhale, lower yourself down. As you exhale, rise. Tilt your body forward a little, and your buttocks back. The heels should be firmly pressed to the floor. Pay attention to the position of your knees: when lifting, they should not curl inward. Also, keep your knees close to your socks.
- Squat 15 times in 3 sets.
- Place your legs bent at the knees shoulder-width apart. Straighten up. If physical fitness allows, take small dumbbells. Lower your arms along the side of the body.
- Take a step forward with an additional crouch. The back leg should bend at the knee, but not touch the floor.
- Return to starting position. Continue lunging with alternating legs. Do 10 reps in 3 sets.
Exercise lift your buttocks – Glute bridge lying on the floor
- Lie on your back. Place your hands along the body. Bend your knees. Place your feet at shoulder-width apart. Try to put them as close to the body as possible.
- Raise your torso parallel to the floor. The arms, feet, head, neck and upper back will be used as support. Lock the position for 5 seconds.
- Lower the case. Repeat 15 times in 3 sets.
Swing your legs to the side on all fours
- Get on all fours. Keep your back straight. Direct your gaze forward. Don’t lift your head.
- Bend your knee. Raise and lower it to the side. Try to linger for 3 seconds at the top point. If desired, use weights to secure them to your feet.
- Do 15 reps in 3 sets for each leg.
Deadlift on straight legs
If you have problems with your knees or spine, it is better to exclude this exercise from the complex.
- Take small dumbbells. If you can’t find them in your home inventory, use bottles of sand or water. Straighten your back. The distance between the legs should be slightly less than shoulder width. It is allowed to slightly bend the knees.
- Lower and raise the body. The back should not be lower than the pelvis. Try not to concentrate tension in your hands.
- Do 15 times in 3 sets.
Side swings standing
- Stand up straight. Place your feet shoulder-width apart. Fix your hands in the waist area.
- Take first one, then the other hip to the side. For each side, do 20 swings of 3 sets.
Lateral leg raises lying on the side
- Lie on your side. Use the elbow of the hand closest to the floor as a support. Maintain balance with the other hand.
- Raise your top leg. Stay in this position for 5 seconds. Do 15 reps for each leg. Perform 2 sets.
Leading the leg back while standing on all fours
- Get on all fours. Keep your back straight.
- Slowly move your leg back as high as possible while straightening it. Lower your head down.
- Then lower it, bending at the knee. Change the limb being trained. Repeat 20 times for 3 sets.
Static Exercises Lift Your Buttocks
- Starting position as in the gluteal bridge lying on the floor.
- Rise to the top of the range of motion. Stay in this position for as long as possible.
- Perform 3 sets with 1 minute rest in between.
Wall sit for the buttocks
Wall sit is classified as a static exercise .
- It is necessary to organize a back support.
- Then sit down as if you were sitting in a chair. Stay in this position for as long as you can.
How to do the right exercise wall sit: video
Exercise for weight loss walking on the buttocks
Walking on your buttocks can provide you with muscle elasticity. Cellulite begins to disappear, and the body is cleansed of toxins and toxins.
Maintaining the shape of the buttocks
There are a number of good habits that can help you maintain your performance:
- Discard the elevator. Walk as much as possible.
- Lead an active lifestyle. Go swimming or dancing.
- Try to eat right.
- Exercise every morning.
Eliminate sugary foods, starchy foods, and fried foods from your diet.
For foods containing protein, choose eggs, low-fat cottage cheese, chicken fillets, and beans. Replace coffee and soda with green tea and water. Don’t drink alcohol. Eat small meals often. Avoid feeling hungry. Also, do not overeat.
Exercises Lift Your Buttocks Useful Tips
- Control your breathing. Breathe in through your nose. Breathe out through your mouth.
- Move smoothly. Stop the exercise if you feel pain.
- Practice systematically. Exercise 4 days a week. Train for at least half an hour.
- Stretch before doing effective core exercises. At the end of the workout, also stretch, take a shower. This will relax your muscles.
- Make time for cardio workouts. They tone the muscles, help get rid of subcutaneous fatty tissue.
- Do an anti-cellulite massage.
- Progress the load gradually.
The buttocks can take the form of a square, a circle, an inverted heart, and an inverted triangle. However, the shape of the buttocks can be adjusted with exercise.
- The “inverted triangle” is one of the most common genetically inherent forms of priests. The volume is concentrated in the upper part of the buttocks. A sharp narrowing is observed from below.
- The square shape looks flat. It is not characterized by bulges.
- Buttocks in the shape of a circle – proportionality of the pelvis and waist, convex volumes.
- The inverted heart shape is considered the ideal. The lower part of the priests in this case does not differ much from the upper one.
The compiled set of exercises for lifting the buttocks must be performed regularly. Within a month of effective exercises, the girls will acquire the ideal shape of the buttocks, the skin will become elastic, and the state of the body will improve.